We are committed to follow our outlined core responsibilities and most professional codes. LifeCare Medical Centre’s success is built on the foundation of personal and professional integrity. We commit ourselves to standards of ethical behavior that go well beyond legal minimums.
Key characteristics that form our Code of Conduct:
- We keep our commitments to provide not just test results but accurate, reliable, pertinent and cost effective diagnostic information.
- We will never forget that a patient is depending on the results we provide. Everything we do focus on taking care of the patients and doctors who trust us.
- We do the right thing without compromise. The diagnostic information is produced and delivered to provide the highest level of patient care and within the strictest guidelines of professional ethics, always maintaining the dignity of the human.
- What we say is true and forthcoming - not just technically correct. We are open and transparent in our communication with each other and about business performance.
- We believe and maintain confidentiality of our patient's reports; an important issue in primary health care ethics.
- We think before we act and consider the consequences of our actions.
- We treat people with dignity and value their contributions. We maintain fairness in all relationships.
- We speak up for what is right. We report wrongdoing when we see it.
- We accept the consequences of our actions. We admit our mistakes and quickly correct them. We do not retaliate against those who report violations of law or policy.
- We stay abreast of changes and new developments in the law and provide compliance training, guidance and education regarding applicable laws for directors, officers and employees.